Fresh from the Field Wedding Flowers is no longer available as a print book.
Fresh from the Field Wedding Flowers celebrates the romantic, textural and lush floral arrangements made possible through the use of locally grown flowers and other seasonal floral elements.
Written by two of the nation’s leading flower farmers, Fresh from the Field features dozens of beautiful wedding floral designs utilizing seasonal and sustainably-grown flowers.
Other features include:
- Practical tips for using local, seasonal flowers for DIY weddings.
- Photo essays with detailed descriptions on making hand tied bouquets, boutonnieres and other wedding floral designs.
- Advice on how to grow more than 100 varieties of flowers and foliage used in wedding florals.
- PLUS a bonus disc containing 75 minutes of video tutorials on creating essential wedding elements.
Throughout the book and videos, Erin Benzakein of Floret shares her signature design style and demonstrates step-by-step how to create classic European hand-tied bridal bouquets, large altar arrangements, centerpieces, and personal flowers including boutonnieres and corsages.
Fresh from the Field is perfect for:
- DIY brides and eco-conscious couples committed to having a greener wedding celebration;
- Floral designers wishing to tap the locally grown trend and incorporate more seasonal blooms in their bouquets;
- Flower farmers and passionate gardeners interested in growing more for weddings and special events.
There is good reason that locally grown seasonal bouquets are becoming a mainstay in the wedding world: the flowers are much more fresh, fragrant, vibrant, and interesting.
Fresh from the Field offers inspiring, practical, and accessible ways for couples to have beautiful, magazine-worthy seasonal bouquets for their special day.